-----Original Message-----
From: gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Nathan Hüsken
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:37 PM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Hidden Columns in Gtk::TreeView

Hello together,
I want to add some extra information to every row in Gtk::TreeView. The

tutorial says:

"Hidden" Columns
You might want to associate extra data with each row. If so, just add
it as a Model
column, but don't add it to the View.

So I want information from the class "may_class" in a hidden column. I
had

# Gtk::TreeModelColumn<my_class> data;

To my Model class and put

# add(data);

into its contructor. Compiling this program gives me a linker error:

value_custom.h:267: undefined reference to
`rythem_pattern::rythem_pattern[in-charge]()'

What do I have to do?
Thanks

Nathan

PS: I accidently sent this message to
gtkmm-forge lists sourceforge net  I do not know what happened to it. I

am sorry if I am double-posting.