Re: Config files

Alexander> Hi!  Have gtkmm any methods for working with config files?
Alexander> Or how I can work with config files in Linux?  For example
Alexander> in Delphi there is class IniFiles.  using it i can quicly
Alexander> get access to different sections of windows .ini.

Well, the solution differ with the _kind_ (format) of config file you
want to use.  Strictly speaking std::istream is a primitive parser
that you can use for simple config files. In GNOME you would use gconf.
Or may be you'll be interested in libxml++ (AFAIK glibmm contains a very
simple XML parser).

And of course if you want to make a custom config file format Antlr will help you
(and boost::spirit too).

--
WBR,
Max Vasin.

NP: /home/max/Music/П. И. Чайковский/The Swan Lake/34-19. Pas de six- Intrada_ Variations I-V_ Coda.mp3