Re: Global Hotkeys

that looks right..
but theres not much info on it there.. how do i use it?
and this works even if my application doesnt have focus? (none of my widgets have focus)

does it 'steal' the event from whatever has focus and i have to send it again? does the return mean anything on the handler?

.. i cant find much information on this off of google
just a few threads where some guy didnt know how to use it, and then later said he figured it out (but didnt post how.. i hate when people do that..)

also does anyone know how to find another widget in another application? what im basically trying to do here is add global hotkey support to an application that doesnt have it

i want to catch the hotkey, and send it to an application (ventrilo running under cedega..)