Re: force window to emit signal_delete_event()

Hello,

call window->destroy(), or just hide() if you only need to hide it.

Calling signal_delete_event() has no sense, unless you get the returned signal and emit it.

Greetings,
Luca

Bartek Kostrzewa wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to make a window close cleanly as if it was closed by the
window manager. To achieve this I tried calling signal_delete_event()
from one of the window's class' methods but this does not close the
window. Do I have to override the on_delete_event handler if I want to
explicitly destroy the window cleanly? If so, do I have to do anything
special to ensure it exits cleanly?

Thanks!

-Bartek