Re: cairomm API/ABI freeze?

On 8/15/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
So, with gtkmm 2.9/2.10 hard code freeze approaching, is there anything
stopping cairomm from freezing API and ABI now?

Are there any remaining problems, bugs or open questions with cairomm?

There's, but that
doesn't affect gtkmm at all.  I'll try to go through the cairomm
source code and documentation to see if there's anything marked with
FIXME or similar.  I think we're in pretty good shape though.