Re: cairomm API/ABI freeze?
- From: "Jonathon Jongsma" <jonathon jongsma gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: cairo cairographics org, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: cairomm API/ABI freeze?
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:09:18 -0500
On 8/15/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
So, with gtkmm 2.9/2.10 hard code freeze approaching, is there anything
stopping cairomm from freezing API and ABI now?
Are there any remaining problems, bugs or open questions with cairomm?
There's https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6895, but that
doesn't affect gtkmm at all. I'll try to go through the cairomm
source code and documentation to see if there's anything marked with
FIXME or similar. I think we're in pretty good shape though.
] [Thread Prev