Re: gtk_style_attach

On 2006-08-14 (Monday), at 01:02:45 Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

> What do I use instead of gtk_style_attach()?  It seems to be ignored
> by Gtkmm and is necessary when a custom Gtk::Window is created...
hmm so your problem is that there is no attach method in Gtk::Style class? I
have never used that, but If you think it should be there go to bugzilla and
fill in bugreport.

Whatever you do, you can always get C instance of this object and use "raw"
gtk methods. Like this:

Gtk::Window yourWndow;
GtkWindow *cwindow = yourWindow.gobj();
gtk_style_attach(..., cwindow);