using gtkextra from gtkmm 2.x?

Hi,

I'm in the middle of porting some old code of mine from gtkmm 1.x to
2.8.8. I'm pretty far, but one hard problem remains: I used gtkextramm
in the old code for displaying some graphs. Now, there is no
gtkextramm 2.x, and probably won't be.

Can I somehow, as a kludge, generate the graphs with gtk+extra 2.1.1's
C functions and add them to a gtkmm 2.8.8 Window, i.e. use C widgets
in C++ containers?

And another thing: Porting my CLists to TreeViews, I couldn't figure
out how to delete the selected columns from a TreeView with ListStore
model. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I hit a wall here...

Thanks,
Torsten