Re: Drawing eletrocardiogram graphs

Arthur,

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any mature plotting gtkmm-based package at the moment.

You can take a look at PlotMM: http://plotmm.sourceforge.net.   Unfortunately, it is at
a very early stage of its development and lacks some important features because of
that.

You may also find it useful to look at some GTK+ (though not gtkmm)-based plotting tools.
GtkExtra is my favorite one (http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net; make sure you use the latest CVS
snapshot).  Its API is rather clunky, but other than this the library code is very efficient.  One
additional advantage is that it only requires GTK+ as a dependency.  This creates a very
lean set up.

One other project worth looking into, in my opinion, is GtkDatabox:
http://www.eudoxos.net/gtk/gtkdatabox/index.html.

Regards,

Nickolai