Re: gtkmm errors

> On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:07:16 -0400, Amadeus W. M. wrote:
[snip]
> However, the two errors reported by valgrind on the trivial
> gtkmm main remain, and I imagine they must be in gtkmm/gtk.
> Could any of the developers look into this please?

These seem to be in the X libraries, though I suppose they could be caused
indirectly by GTK+ or gtkmm. I tend to ignore them, assuming that it's
something deep in X that I don't want to know about. But you might file a
GTK+ bug if you can get the errors with a GTK+ test case. Or a gtkmm bug
if you can't.

www.openismus.com