Re: container implementation

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to implement a custom container using only Gtkmm
> functions?

Yes. Here is an example:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/examples/book/custom/custom_container/

>  I ask, since Gtk::Widget::set_parent() is not available
> from outside...

Yes, I think it was protected in a previous version of gtkmm, but it's now
public (because someone filed a bug about it). If you are using that older
version of gtkmm then you can use gobj() and the C function as a
workaround.

www.openismus.com