Error that aborts a running GTK application using threads.

Hi,

I got the following message, that aborts my application:

-----------------------------
(principalgui:2792): Gtk-WARNING **: gtktextview.c:4221: somehow some text lines  were modified or scrolling occurred since the last validation of lines on the s creen - may be a text widget bug.

Gtk-ERROR **: file gtktextview.c: line 4222 (gtk_text_view_paint): should not be  reached
aborting...
Aborted
-----------------------------

This happens randomly when a thread is running and it tries to use a text buffer to write some lines. Some times the thread can write almost all the lines, sometimes in the first line the application crashes, it don't depend in the number of lines the thread writes. I use mutex every time i want to write a line in the buffer.

C++ code that randomly produces the error used by a thread. variable "line" contains the text that will be added.

    Glib::Mutex mut;
    mut.unlock();
    consolabuffer->insert_at_cursor(line);//Agrega al buffer el texto recibido
    mut.lock();

Any idea how i could prevent this error without avoing the use of the buffer?

Thanks,

--
Mario Segura S.