Re: (no subject)

Hi

The official gtkmm docs have something to say on the matter. I've done it once in the past with 2.8, following a 'hacks guide' on how to do it, but I've forgotten exactly where that was.

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ape.html

>From the page: "gtkmm currently only works with the MingW/GCC3.2 compiler on the Windows platform. This is unlikely to change in the near future, unless Microsoft upgrades its compilers in Visual Studio to fully support the C++ standard. Information about the gtkmm and the latest Microsoft C++ compiler might be on the mailing list."

This may be of some use, also: http://www.mapr.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/gtkmm.html
The phrase "gtkmm-2.8 will not work with Visual Studio 7.1 or below" on that page seems to indicate that their package should work with vs.net 2003.

Good luck!

Z. W. Gao wrote:
hi,all,

I wanna to use gtkmm in microsoft visual studio .net 2003.Are there some materials that i can refer to?Any advice will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Z.W. Gao