Re: Fw: Re: Gtk::Table and its contents

Alex,

Even if I change its size using resize()?

Yes.  In fact, there's been a recent discussion on the GTK+ board on how to use
gtk_table_resize.  If you are interested, the title was: "removing rows from a table".

What about the widgets it
holds?

Those are definitely up to you to handle.  This is what the "if all else works right"
part means in my previous response.

I dynamically allocate/deallocate these on the fly.

Let me guess...  Are you calling show or show_all on them?

As a general rules, the Table widget does little drawing by itself.  All drawing work
is delegated to its children.

Regards,

Nickolai