Two dimensional arrays?

Hi!

I've been trying to create a two dimensional array of Gtk::Entry using
std::vector< std::vector<type> >. This works well enough if I do the
following:

Gtk::Entry m_Entry[9][9];

But if I do:

std::vector< std::vector<Gtk::Entry> > m_Entry;

and then I try to size it dynamically like so:

m_Entry.resize(9);
for (int row = 0; row < 9; i++)
	m_Entry[row].resize(9);

This fails, i.e. compiler throws a fit!

Any suggestions or is there any other ways I can do what I want
differently? The two dimensional array can be different sizes which was
why I wanted a flexible way of changing the size dynamically.

Thanks,
Alex
--
http://www.munted.org.uk