Re: new files

Marko Anastasov wrote:
I've done RecentFilter, RecentInfo and RecentManager.
With a patch for convert_gtk.m4, that's 7 files.
Shall I gzip them and send them here or...?
Excellent. Please do put the patch and the new files in a tar.gz and
attach it to a bugzilla bug.

Bugzilla has been down, I'll do it tomorrow.

Done.

_WRAP_METHOD(Glib::StringArrayHandle get_applications(unsigned& length) const, gtk_recent_info_get_applications) (from recentinfo.hg) fails to build on my 64 bit machine since it tries to convert a 64-bit gsize* into a 32-bit unsigned int*. We should probably stay with gsize even in the wrapper? Same with RecentInfo::get_groups.