Re: gtk_window_set_default_icon_name

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 20:30 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> I noticed that one of the recent Gnome Goals was regarding
> theme-friendly icons (see http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/AppIcon).
> They recommend using the function gtk_window_set_default_icon_name().
> I don't see any equivalent to this in gtkmm.  Is there a different way
> to do this in gtkmm or is it just not wrapped yet?

Yes, this does not seem to be wrapped:
grep -re "gtk_window_set_default_icon_name" `find . -name "*.cc"`

This seems to set the default icon for all GTK+ applications, not just
the windows of the current application, though I could be wrong:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-set-default-icon-name

I have asked on gtk-list.

> Also, is there an easy way to tell which GTK+ functions are not
> wrapped yet (i.e. a script to run against the sources or something?)

gmmproc complains about all unwrapped functions. It just needs to be in
the .defs file.

www.openismus.com