Re: Figuring out wrapping errors

У чет, 06. 04 2006. у 14:24 +0200, Murray Cumming пише:
> On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 14:15 +0200, Marko Anastasov wrote:
> > I generated new gtk_enums.defs, and it turned out that there was an
> > empty definition:
> >
> > ;; From /home/marko/cvs/gnome2/gtk+/gtk/gtktreeprivate.h
>
> I always just remove that anyway, because it is not something we can use
> from outside GTK+.

Ok.

> > I added _CONV_ENUM(Gtk,RecentFilterFlags) to tools/m4/convert_gtk.m4
> > and updated the prefix, but I still get that error.
> > I do:
> >
> > _WRAP_ENUM(RecentFilterFlags, GtkRecentFilterFlags)
>
> Hmm, that really should work. Is there a typo somwhere?

I've been looking (well, there only convert_gtk.m4 and *.hg
to look at, right?), but can't find it. When I comment that
function out, it passes. And there is eg

void add_custom(RecentFilterFlags needed, const SlotCustom& slot)

which doesn't complain.

> > but running gmmproc with that line or commented doesn't make
> > any difference in output(?).
> >
> > Btw what do you mean by this comment (in convert_gtk.m4):
> > "# Enums: TODO: It would be nice if gmmproc knew about these
> > automatically." ?
>
> I mean, that I wish that just _WRAP_ENUM() was enough to create the
> conversion too.

Marko