Drawing grid on a scrolled window

Hello,

Does anybody have any suggestion how to implement a fixed grid overlay on a scrolled window?
I can use a scrolled window to bring more data into the viewport.

But I would also like a grid that always display over the data, the position of the grid is fixed when the window is scrolled.

Any ideas?

Rose

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.