Re: Problems with widgets in header of TreeViewColumn
- From: Simon Fuhrmann <NightSlayer gmx de>
- To: Simon Fuhrmann <NightSlayer gmx de>
- Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problems with widgets in header of TreeViewColumn
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:11:29 +0200
I solved the problem but I think the way GTK(mm) handles the situation is
neither intended nor user friendly. And there are still problems left.
I updated the demonstration program and annotated it with some comments. You
can find it here: http://pastebin.com/374535
The issues are:
- The header widgets are only useable if
they are set after the treeview is shown.
- If the columns are reorderable and after a column
has been reordered, the widgets are unuseable again.
If I do not get answers to these issues I will submit them as bugs.
> I want to put a Gtk::CheckButton inside a Gtk::TreeViewColumn header
> using the Gtk::TreeViewColumn::set_widget() function. The CheckButton is
> visible and sensitive, but I cannot check it, because it is some kind of
> disabled or the TreeViewColumn takes over control. Other types of
> buttons do not work, too.
> I have prepared a small demostration here: http://pastebin.com/373302
> I hope someone can help me with this.
> Thanks in advance,
> Simon Fuhrmann
Simon Fuhrmann <SimonFuhrmann at gmx.de>
] [Thread Prev