Re: Plug-in architecture

Paul Davis wrote:

gtkmm is a wrapper around GTK+, which is a graphical user toolkit. it
has nothing to do with loading shared objects.

glibmm is a wrapper around glib, a low level library used by GTK. glib
contains functions for loading, unloading and generally managing
dynamically loaded shared objects.

www.gtk.org has documentation on glib.

--p

I understand what gtkmm is I asked only some general info to help me get started. Asidee of that I found I can use the c obj GObject from the glib lb Ofcours ttttthere have to be a vc++ version in glibmm, yust need to dig a bit further :-)
ut if you have some info or ex code pls  I can use that.

Grts Bart