RE: MIT-SHM example

> What will be your suggestion for a fast way? say targeting at
> a 20-24fps?
> you know how MPlayer or Xine does graphics rendering?

Try looking at the HelixPlayer or Totem drawing code, both use GTK+/Gdk to
render video frames, and having watched Adam Sandlers' "SECRET" video last
night through RealPlayer (HelixPlayer with proprietry bolt ons) in full
screen mode, I can confirm that it is indeed possible to achieve respectable
frame rates in this way.

I can also recommend the video of you need a break from your coding  :)
[
http://www.rollingstone.com/artist/videos/_/id/3895?pageid=rs.Artistcage&pag
eregion=subNav ]

Gaz