Re: General questions

Bart Verstraete wrote:

Foster Gareth wrote:

to libs, you probably knew this...), because else you have to run mysql on a server or local, if your app runs on different pc's its a other

I seem to remember hearing that there is a MySQL light now that doesn't
require a server. Might want to google for that. Appologies if I just
dreamed it or something.

Gaz