Execution error: GLib-CRITICAL

Hi, first of all, I don't know if this is the right place to publish my problem, but it's related to Gtkmm in some way, so here it goes:

When I compile the source, everything goes well. However, it's in runtime when I got the following error:

(myprogram:11844): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_convert_with_fallback: assertion `str != NULL' failed

Obviously it seems to be a glib problem, but I'm not doing any strange thing at my gtkmm code.

Any help would be appreciated.