Re: gtkmm Treeview is slow. Any tips?

> Igor and Murray, thank you for your answers.
>
> Making the Liststore the canonical store for my datas
> was the solution i was complaining about. It was too
> slow when loading something like 30Mo of simple
> X,Y,description datas.
> I'm going to write the new code using a custom
> TreeModel with vectors. I compiled the treemodelcustom
> example of gtkmm with 1 million datas. This worked
> fine and fast, so I guess this is the solution of my
> problem. My understanding of lower levels functions of
> gtkmm is not yet very fine but i think this is worth
> to do.

OK, but watch out that the example (written by me) might not be perfect.
It just seems to work, but doesn't make complete sense to me. I'd like it
to be easier.

If someone could write some kind of templated (maybe restricted to
vector<>) custom TreeModel class, I'm sure it would be useful.

www.openismus.com