Widget for displaying filesystem contents

Hi,

I am looking for a widget that can display filesystem contents in a tree view (similar to windows explorer). I think this is a somewhat common requirement in many applications, so was wondering whether Gtkmm has any built in. All I could find is Gtk::FileChooserWidget but that doesn't satisfy my requirements. The widget doesn't display directories in a tree which can be expanded and collapsed as required. Also it mixes directories and files which I don't want.

If there's not any such built in widget, I would appreciate any suggestion on how to implement such a widget oneself. The main problem I see is navigating/listing the filesystem contents portably on all platforms.

Ram