Re: Gideon: the gui designer

On 10/26/05, Maxim Udushlivy <maxim udushlivy gmail com> wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> This is an announcement for those, who may want to try a new designer
> targeted specificaly to gtkmm. It was about one year under development.
> This is the first public beta release.
>
> Project blog:
>   http://gideon-designer.blogspot.com
> Mailing list:
>   http://groups.google.com/group/gideon-designer
> Download:
>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/gideon
>
> Maxim Udushlivy

I've just compiled and played with this program a little bit and I'd
just like to say a big thanks.  This is a fantastic app -- something
that could really do good things for gtkmm.  I'd encourage everyone on
this list to try it out and help make this app even better.

i've posted a couple of screenshots here:
http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/2097/screenshotgideonr1betahomejona.png
http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotgideonr1betahomejona1.png

Jonathon