TreeModelColumn

Hi,

I want to create a dinamic TreeView, then I dont know how many columns I'll have.

I need another way for get and set values to the columns where I can to reference a column with an index value (or number of column). In another words I need to declarate TreeModelColumns to ColumnRecord at runtime and I'll have an index to referenciate to columns for get and set methods.

Thank's.

(o_o) - mds
GATBRASIL

Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!