Re: Gtk::TreeSelection::get_selected_rows()

Paul Davis wrote:

If you're using multiple selection, you *must* use selected_foreach_iter().

I knew about the foreach methods, but I wanted to try get_selected_rows() to avoid creating an extra function. I've been doing some grepping and I came across this:

gtkmm/treeselection.h:218: //TODO: Consider deprecating these selected_foreach() methods, because get_selected_rows() should be enough.

So I tried this, which I hope to give me a conatiner of only selected rows:

Glib::ListHandle<TreeModel::Row> rows = redirect_display.get_selection()->get_selected_rows();

--
http://nostar.net/