boost::shared_ptr weirdness

Has anyone ever noticed weird behavior with boost::shared_ptrs and widgets? I've been getting some random segfaults when closing my programs. They seem to be coming from removing a container that contains a widget that is a member of an object referenced by a shared_ptr. I think. I haven't gotten it to be reproducible. I'm just using this as a shot in the dark to see if there are documented no-no's for using boost's shared pointers or something.

Thanks,
Paul