Re: The wrong way to submit a bug.

Paul Davis wrote:
> I'm not really sure on the proper way to submit a bug, but version Gtkmm
> version 2.6.3 has a bug in ScrolledWindow
>
> The get_vscrollbar_visible() and get_hscrollbar_visible() methods are
> flip flopped.
>
> bool ScrolledWindow::get_vscrollbar_visible() const
> {
>  return gobj()->hscrollbar_visible; //Not vscrollbar_visible
> }
>
> bool ScrolledWindow::get_hscrollbar_visible() const
> {
>  return gobj()->vscrollbar_visible; //Not hscrollbar_visible
> }
>
> In case anyone here cares.

That was submitted by me 2 weeks ago and fixed by Murray. Nothing to see
 here, step along :)

Murray Cumming changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED

------- Additional Comments From Murray Cumming  2005-09-28 17:01 -------

>> _MEMBER_GET(vscrollbar_visible,hscrollbar_visible,bool,guint)
>>  _MEMBER_GET(hscrollbar_visible,vscrollbar_visible,bool,guint)

That does look very wrong. Well done. Fixed.