Re: Strange Runtime Message

I get this, too. I think it only shows up when I run particular gtk themes. Another thing I've noticed is an error something like this:

art_render_invoke: no image source given

Bob Caryl wrote:
I had googled before sending my inquiry and also found the libart
references.  Since I'm not using libart at all to my knowledge, I
discounted them and posted here.

Bob

Murray Cumming wrote:

When my application is run from a console command line, the following is
output to the console: "attempt to put segment in horiz list twice"

I googled. It seems to be from libart. Are you using the GnomeCanvas, for
instance?

www.openismus.com