Re: ListStore sorting and TreeIter row delete...

On 9/4/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > PS: I would really like to see the booklist example put into the gtkmm
> > example code downloadable from the gtkmm site. It would be a huge help
> > since sorting columns in a TreeView is a very common thing.
>
> Sure. Could you make an example that's similar to the existing
> book/treeview/ examples, with the difference that it's sorted?

Sure. Here is an example: http://www.dooglio.net/sorted_tree.tar.gz

I derived it from the book/treeview/tree example code. I took out the
tree model and replaced it with the plain old List-Store model, but
also using Gtk::TreeModelSort. When you have a row selected, click the
delete button and it properly converts the sort model iterator to the
underlying list model iterator, and then deletes the row.

Sorry it took so long. :-)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug dooglio net