How unset a TreeView's model ?

Hello,

I would like to unset the model of a treeview before inserting rows and re-set after.
I want to do that, because my treeview can display some thousand rows. But :

Gtkmm's documentation says :

    void Gtk::TreeView::set_model(const Glib::RefPtr<TreeModel>& model)

    Sets the model for a Gtk::TreeView.

    If the tree_view already has a model set, it will remove it before setting the new model. If model is 0, then it will unset the old model.

But if write : my_treeview->set_model(0) or my_treeview->set_model(NULL), I have a compiler's error.

So, how to do this correctly ??