Re: Align an Entry left in a table

Hey,

I can't align an Entry left in a table, I have tried use the
Alignment, nothing changed.

In the ComBox have the same metter, if show the shorter message, It
display in the center of the ComBox obviously.

I've read the reference, but can't find any method about it.

Anyone can give me some advice?
Thanks.

see: http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch07.html#sec-Alignment

' In particular, you won't notice much effect unless you specify a number other than 1.0 for the xscale and yscale parameters, because 1.0 simply means that the child widget will expand to fill all available space.'

--
Marco