Re: gtkmm Flyer
- From: "Marco Scholten" <mscholtn xs4all nl>
- To: <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtkmm Flyer
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:32:57 +0100
On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 12:46 +0100, Marco Scholten wrote:
* Normal C++ memory management.
* Object composition with member variable instances.
* Automatic deallocation of dynamically allocated widgets. (optional)
Added "Advanced widgets such as TreeView and TextView"
Added "Visual layout with the Glade UI designer."
Changed all fonts to bitstream vera sans.
Changed the gnome logo
i would still remove OS X from the flyer. it is utterly misleading.
Well i surely don't want to mislead anybody.
What's wrong with gtkmm on OS X then?
] [Thread Prev