Re: gtkmm Flyer

>> OK. Here's the text in an .rtf.
>>

> I have added your changes and put the oo document online here:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~aisconst/gtkmm/whygtkmm-v2.odt
>
> It needs some text on the right side now, maybe something like:

Yes, but not too much. It needs a big GNOME logo and a gtkmm logo.

> Why not just use gtk+:
>  -adv in memory management
>  -...

I think it's best to be strictly positive rather than negative.

> Community:
>  -mailing list, irc channel, projects using gtkmm
> Links to website, documentation etc

There should definitely be a www.gtkmm.org on there, maybe with a list of
what people will find there, but it's paper, so many links will not be
helpful.

> I will not have any time to work on this today but i hope someone will
> continue this.

Many thanks.

www.openismus.com