Re: How to add a custom icon image to a Gtk::RadioToolButton after it is created

Howdy.

Well... if I were doing it i'd be going about it exactly the same
way... so my first guess is it may be a bug.... you could also try
using set_label_widget... which, if you need a label as well, you
could put them both in an hbox although this certainly isn't as
elegant...

Rob.