Re: Equivalent to gtk_drag_get_source_widget()?

On Thursday 10 November 2005 21:48, Chris Vine wrote:

[snip]

> This is only a problem if the same widget is set to be a drag source and a
> drag destination.  Is that the case?  You can check it in other ways
> anyway, such as by reference to the data supplied by the drag_data_get()
> signal handler (GTK+) or the signal_drag_data_get() signal or
> on_drag_data_get() method (gtkmm).
>
> You might find chapter 18 of the GTK+ tutorial helpful at
> http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/c1920.html .  (It is directly translatable to
> gtkmm).

Actually on further thought I am not even sure that even if the same widget is
set as a valid source and destination for the data in question, GDK/GTK+
allows you to drag data to yourself.  You might want to check that this is
possible before you start worrying about it.

Chris