Att GTKmm developers

Hi folks!
I know that there is a direct relationship between the name of the file and the name of the widget, but it would be nice it the name of the file appeared on the documentation for the widget, just avoid insanity :)
I am looking for the files that contains the Gtk::HButtonBox class declaration and implementation.
Anybody?

TIA

--
* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                       - Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
                      - Jorge Escalante
Ma'assalama! Adiós! bye!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.