drawing curve from tab values

Hi everybody,

 As I'm migrating from visual .Net 2003 to devcpp and gtkmm, I'm quite
worried. In a first time, I need to draw a curve from a value tab, but
I don't know how to do. I'm not sure to have understood how to "draw"
and I've seen a Widget class named Gtk::Curve but I don't know how to
use it to draw a function from a tab. I may have found a solutio with
Gtk::DrawingArea but I don't know if this is a good solution.

I suppose that the tab couldn't be create as with Visual?

 Please help me!

Thank for your help.

Mick

PS: I apologize for my english which shouldn't be perfect but I'm
triyng to improve myself ;-)