Re: displaying html

Not that I know - it is a real missing component.  However, about a month ago
someone posted some comments about how he wrapped the C version of gtkhtml -
you might search for it "Displaying simple HTML..." - I just have not had the
time to work with the code pieces - maybe it can be turned into a
well-documented "how-to".  gtkhtml handles basic html - it is used by
Evolution.  The other approach is to use mozembed - probably a more complete
browser but that too needs to be wrapped and requires all the mozilla libs to
be included.
John