Re: custom widget tutorial example

The example was updated not so long ago, did you use this version?

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch21s02.html#id2529309

It works here with xp + mingw + gtkmm2.6.1

On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:11:11 +0200, <scharloi numericable fr> wrote:

Hello,

Newbie in gtkmm programming, I have compiled the widget example
(Chapter 21 of the "Programming with gtkmm" online book) on a
win32-XP OS using the Mingw compiler and gtkmm2.6.

The example implements a widget which draws a square.

The problem is, the widget doesn't show.

What's wrong with this example ? or did I forget something ?

Thanks for any help.