Re: Gtk::Widget::modify_text(...)

Antonio Coralles wrote:

> I'm using gtkmm-2.4.11 and would like to know why after
>
> Gtk::Widget *p_widget;
> p_widget = _rp_UIManager->get_widget("SomePath/SomeElement");
> p_widget->set_sensitive(false);
> p_widget->modify_text(Gtk::STATE_INSENSITIVE, Gdk::Color("red"));
>
> the text connected to this statements is still grey.

Hmm, maybe I should be more specific:
What I'm trying to do is to change the text color of some items in a
popupmenu which has been created using the Gtk::UIManager together with
a Gtk::ActionGroup. The code snippet you see above is the way I thought
that could be done [ I also tried modify_fg(...) ].

So my questions are:
Is it at least possible to change the colors of menuelemts individually ?
If yes, how can this be done and why is the code above not working ?

Thanks,
Antonio