TextView Popup Menu

When you right click a Gtk::TextView, you get a popup menu with
the default cut, copy, paste, etc commands. The problem is that
I handle them myself so that the undo & redo can be done through
my application.

I there a way to override that menu because when I assign a
popup menu to the TreeView, it just shows both menus when I
right click. I need to disable the one assigned by default or
override its functions. Thanks in advance.

---
Andrew Krause
andrew openldev org
www.openldev.org