Re: Drag and drop mysteries

>Why not stick that into the documentation? It explains things well enough,
>and is better than nothing, perhaps replacing the "google for ..." bits with
>Wikipedia links or something.

somebody is welcome to. but speaking personally, i find "organized documentation"
generally poor when i am trying to understand something conceptually,
and the original question seemed be about understanding things at that
level. google gives me a plethora of stuff to read that approaches
things from different angles, and generally helps me get to where i
want to go faster than almost any manual i have ever read. the manuals
are great, however, when i need to look up something i kinda-sorta
know already.