Re: gtkmm24 under SuSE 9.0

Andreas Schropp wrote:

hello,
I am a gtkmm beginner. I would like to use
the gtkmm24-development package in a SuSE9.0
environment.
Unfortunately, I am always failing to install
the packages because of conflicts to other ones.
Does anybody knows an easy way of installation?

Thanks Andreas

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de