Re: Using CellRendererPixbuf

Thanks Murray,
the example_stockbrowser.cc is almost exactly what i'm after.

One thing though, couldn't find the demos/gtk-demo directory in suse9.1
- it wasn't installed with the devel rpm and doesn't seem to be
available as a seperate package or anything - maybe suse forgot?  Got it
anyway, via  http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm-root/demos/gtk-demo/

    cheers,
    C.

Murray Cumming wrote:
>>    I'm trying to implement images in treeview cells using an image cell
>>render.  All I could find regarding this was:
>>http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2003-September/msg00077.html -
>>which looks promising.
>>
>>    Assuming Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Gdk::Pixbuf> icon;  How would I add
>>the Pixbuf of a stock image to the row's cell
>>

>demos/gtk-demo/ does exactly this.
>
>Murray Cumming
>murrayc murrayc com
>www.murrayc.com
>www.openismus.com
>

>.

Caspar MacRae

Email: 	caspar earcam co uk <mailto:caspar earcam co uk>
Phone: 	+44 (0)771 363 1486