Re: linking with pkg-config and autoconf

Sorry those things might help as well.  My configure.ac has
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTKMM, gtkmm-2.4)

src/Makefile.am
planner_CPPFLAGS = @GTKMM_CFLAGS@
planner_LDFLAGS = @GTKMM_LIBS@

I am going to try instead the libs and see what happens.

rob page wrote:

Oops, an addition to my Makefile.am that might be important, i'm
afraid i don't know what it does, :S..... I don't think the tutorial I
was using explained it...

amyedit_LDAA = $(AMYEDIT_LIBS)