Gtk::RadioAction, how to set default action

Hello!

I'm using the Gtk::UIManager and the Gtk::RadioAction classes to create a submenu of radio menu buttons. I tried to set the default activated button but can't find a way in gtkmm. I looked into gtk+ and they use the GtkRadioActionEntry struct and gtk_action_group_add_radio_actions() function to create radio menu buttons (you can specify the default activated action with the value property). Have I overseen something or is this missing in gtkmm?

Regards,
Frank