Gnome::Canvas::CanvasAA scrolling

Hello,

I have a Gtkmm application that uses a Gnome Canvas.
On the canvas I draw a grid (using Gnome::Canvas::Line) and some texts (using Gnome::Canvas::Text).

When I call the scroll_to method from Gnome::Canvas, the region is scrolled nicely to an offscreen region where I have other plot/pixel data.

If I want the grid and the text also be shown on the region that I scroll to, is there a proper way to do it?

Right now I simply use the move method for each of the text and the line while I do the scrolling, but that causes some flicker (when I continuously perform scrolling in a thread).

Does anybody know how to have an item (i.e. text) to remain on the canvas always, no matter which region is scrolled to?

Thanks,
Rose

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.